Maid Service, Home Cleaning & Move Out Cleaning
Here are some facts about us...
- Our technicians complete 3 months of training and pass 2 written tests prior to full certification. (How much training does your neighbor's housekeeper have?)
- Our vehicles travel less than 2,000 miles per year!
- We clean homes for free for women undergoing treatment for cancer. Let us know if you have a friend that could use our help.
- We donate to all public Stapleton Schools.
- We are insured for $2,000,000 per home that we clean. Our teams are bonded for $25,000. (Your neighbor's housekeeper's insurance is just hope.)
- We donate to and support all Stapleton MCA Events, Swim Team and Pools.
- The owner lives, works and raises his kids in Stapleton. Moved here in 2002.
- We are not a franchise nor are we looking to become one.
- We are extremely proud of our business and facility and would be honored to set up a time for you to visit us. Tours are free.
- We have cleaned more homes in Stapleton than all other companies combined. 80% of our growth is from word of mouth.
- We will never stop trying to improve our service. The owner has not once been "satisfied" with the business. There will always be something that can be improved and we will improve it.
- Let us know if there is something you think we need to work on. We sincerely appreciate your feedback.
I have been with SHS for over 10 years. They clean my house every 2 weeks and also clean rental homes for me. They are about all I can ask for from a cleaning company.
- Geoff S.